1) You will be required to pay in full for any lesson or test appointment that you cancel with less than 48 hours. This must be done by calling the instructor directly.
2) The lesson fee shall be paid in advance of each lesson. If the pupil fails to give a minimum of two working days notice prior to cancelling an appointment, the pupil shall be liable for the lesson fee in respect of such lesson.
3) Any block lesson paid for non refundable but are transferable to another 1st Attempt Driving School instructor if necessary. They must be taken within 6 months of your first lesson or your account will be zero. All block lessons must be paid for fully in advance.
4) We reserve the right to refuse the use of the instructors or schools car for practical tests if the instructor feels that you have not reached a satisfactory standard.
5) You (Not the Examiner) are responsible for the school/instructor vehicle while you are taking the practical driving test. In the unlikely event of a road traffic accident you would be liable for any insurance excess (up to 250).
6) Credit will not be accepted under any circumstances.
7) In the event that the instructor is unable to substitute another 1st attempt Driving School instructor for specific appointment or in the event of mechanical breakdown or other cause, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson to a time convenient to both parties.